NorthRidge Family Development Center
Our mission is to reach and equip families with safe, age-appropriate childcare and education within a warm, Christian environment.
Director: Amber Frey
Phone: 785-284-2401, Email: email@example.com
Download Child Application Forms HERE
All Day Child Care and Preschool:
- Ones: $145/week
- Twos: $145/week
- Threes: $135/week
- Fours: $135/week
- Fives: $130/week
- Part Day: $18/day
- Part Week: $32/day
- After school: $65/week (includes transportation)
- Non-school days (summer): $125/week
- All day: $35/day on first call, space available basis
- After school: $14/day
- Must be pre-registered
Other Pricing Information
- Late pickup fee $1/minute
- $5/week discount per additional full-time child for families needing more than one full-time spot
- If any age group fills up, a waiting list with a first come first served basis will be in established.
Hours of Operation
6:30 AM – earliest drop-off time
6:00 PM – latest pick-up time
Teachers will follow two intertwined curriculums
GospelLight curriculum is used for Preschool and Elementary students while WeeLearn
curriculum is used by toddlers.
Exceed is our academic curriculum for threes and up, and we will be borrowing good ideas to use with our younger children when appropriate. We have had good feedback from the use of these curriculums.
Services for our families
- Child care for one year olds through school-age children with age-appropriate education.
- After school programs with transportation provided.
- Day-camp type summer program for school-age children.
- Family counseling upon request may be available.
- Each day we will sing, play outside, work on developmental skills and have a lot of fun!
- We have low teacher-student ratios, a warm child-friendly staff, and plenty of space to move around.
- We receive SRS subsidies.
Nutritious snacks, plus breakfast and lunch, will be served daily.